Join a fast-growing, Cincinnati-based company in the high-demand trade industry! Wake Plumbing takes pride in delivering exceptional, reliable plumbing services while maintaining the highest level of professional, customer satisfaction. We are BBB accredited and winner of Cincy Magazine’s Best of the East!
As a rapidly growing small business, this is an opportunity be part of something at the ground level. Full benefits including Health Insurance, company vehicle, work apparel, service iPad will be provided to you in additional to receiving paid vacation and flexible weekly schedule.
- Install, repair, and maintain pipes, valves, fittings, drainage systems, and fixtures in commercial and residential structures.
- Respond to, diagnose, and resolve plumbing emergencies.
- Perform routine inspections of plumbing and drainage systems.
- Keep accurate records of time spent working, description of work performed and materials used.
- Follow building plans and blueprints.
Plumber Qualifications / Skills:
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools used in the plumbing trade
- Knowledge of building codes, safety regulations, and safety practices
- Ability to read and follow blueprints and rough drawings
- Familiarity with PVC, CPVC, PEX, cast iron, and copper
- Effective oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to complete projects unsupervised and unassisted
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Valid driver’s license
- Must have own tools
- Preferred: 1-3 years experience as a journeyman or master plumber